Finding a rental property that meets the needs of your family can be difficult. It is our goal to make home shopping easier!
No time to set up a showing? View all of our available properties online with pictures and details on availability and location and print out a copy of our application to be filled out and returned.
We are available to be contacted via email, fax, and phone. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any questions!
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Log into your TENANT PORTAL to submit maintenance requests and pay your rent conveniently online.
Links and Resources
Thank you for taking interest in our available properties. To be well informed please read through the Credit Guidelines and Application Submission process, in order to process your application as quickly as possible.
- Credit: Sorry NO EVICTIONS! Credit reports will be processed and presented to the Owner.
- Rental History: Current, Past, and Previous rental references will be verified.
- Employment: Proof of employment should be sent in with your application and it will be verified through your employer.
- Applications: A complete and signed application must be filled out by every adult over the age of 18 that will be residing in the property. Incomplete applications will only delay the process!
- Pets: Consideration of pets is at each owners discretion, if allowed, a higher deposit may apply.
- Move-in Monies: All move-in monies (including security deposit and full first months rent) must be paid in Cash, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. A "deposit to hold" will be required to remove the property from the market once an application has been excepted.
* All completed and signed applications will be processed and considered. The owner makes the final decision as to the resident they choose for their property.
Application Submission Process:
- Mail or deliver all completed and signed applications to Acropolis Management, Inc, 516 Pennsfield Pl #200, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Fax application(s) to 805-496-0577 along with proof of income. (Processing fees must be collected before application process begins)
- Include $30.00 non-refundable processing fee for each application in Cash, Cashiers Check, or Money Order.
- Length of processing depends on the ease of contacting all references and verifying all income, along with contacting the owner. Normally, processing time takes approximately 24-48 hours.